2. This state has the largest city in America.
4. This warm, Southern state is known for oranges and beaches, like Miami Beach.
5. Known for Detroit, where American cars are made.
7. More presidents have come from here than any other state.
8. Where the 1996 Olympics were (Atlanta).
10. Very small, but one of America’s original states.
1. Started by William Penn (hint, hint), its largest cities are Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
3. The state where you now live.
6. Where the Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bulls play.
9. America’s second biggest state in land area, behind Alaska.